Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Keeping Up with the Jones'

The term keeping up with the Jones' has a whole new meaning in the technology field. Many of us are so unaware of the technology available to us right in the comfort of our own home. My neighbor is also running out to Kinkos for something that she can do right from her own desktop at home. She had a project due at work and had to include her blueprint layout. She was headed to her car and I asked if she was making her usual run and she replied,"you know it!" I asked her if she had her office programs on her home computer and she said yeah I do but I don't have them set up properly. After a quick click of a few buttons she now had it up and going. She said I should have been keeping up with the Jones' a long time ago and learning more about my home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment